I am over 21, what form of ID do I need to get in?

The longer version: I’m over 21 and have the scars to prove it. Problem is that my friend took my ID and melted it to use in an art exhibit- can I still get in to see my 2nd favorite band?

Yes, but we will need to see another form of ID. A passport is great, but if you don’t have one because you do not travel might we suggest getting a passport and doing some traveling? Otherwise, you can bring a document that shows your DOB (like a birth certificate or a DMV temporary ID) but we’ll need another form of ID with your name and photo on it too (Bank cards).